Customer reviews

on 25 January 2014
This book is fabulous!
I have a 7 year old boy and a 3 year old girl and they both loved following the trail, spotting things and seeing parts of London you wouldn't normally see on a day trip.
The book is pitched at a level so that my 7 year old could confidently lead the family and whilst for him the notion of it being written by the baby elephant was a little young, Tembo (the elephant) kept my 3 year old's interest along the way.
Having worked in London and had many days out in the city both with and without the children there were plenty of hidden gems that my husband and I had never noticed so was equally as engaging for us.
The John Soane museum was amazing so would definitely recommend that you aren't put off by the fact you have young children with you. I would also recommend that you ring ahead to the Kensington Roof Gardens to make sure there are no private functions (which happened the day we went, but we are already planning our return to complete our missing treasure!)
We will definitely be buying the other books in the series.
on 30 March 2016
Excellent
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 20 March 2012
Amazing - at last a fun, interesting and FREE way to spend the day in London with the kids. these guides are brilliant!