Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 30 June 2012
I seem to have spent a lot of money on books which claim to be erotic and they're just soft. This is more like it. A fabulous book.
Yes there is strong descriptive language, but I don't want fluffiness when I read erotica I want imagination, good writing and a bit of wholesome filth.
I hope there's another volume soon.
on 23 December 2011
This really is a very wicked read. Brilliantly set up tales of naughtiness that certainly gave me some ideas to try out...roll on Vol. 2!!
on 22 July 2012
This book was well worth buying i fancied something a bit different to read and it is that.Men and woman will enjoy this book i couldnt put it down.But its not for the faint hearted it really is well rather raunchy lol.It put a smile on my face anyway !!!!!!
on 31 May 2012
This is the type of book that when you start to read the first story you know you will not want to put it down until you have finished the last story. Kitty is very discriptive in her writing and you feel as if you are with her in the stories.xx
on 1 August 2012
I bought this book two weeks ago for my holiday. thankfully i bought another different one.
I am extremely disappointed witht this book. When it arrived i was shocked how thin the book is!! It has not more than 50 pages.
There are about 7 stories, but they all sound the same!!! I gave up reading it completely after about 3 stories. Every single one of them was the same. The same words, the same descriptions,etc. Just like the author has no imagination whatsoever. It just sounded like 7 stories put into one. But just soooo boring. I absolutely DO NOT recommend this book at all. If your memory is longer than 5 minutes, buy another book. One where things wont be boring and predictable. Any by the way, this book is Not sexy or erotic at all. And also, it will not teach you new tricks to do to, or with, your man, at least, did not teach me anything new, which was something i was hoping for!!
review image
on 28 July 2014
This is a book of 8 short erotic stories. It is not a big book, but satisfying to read. The author is short and to the point, without a lot of romance and love fluff. It's just my kind of book. If you like quick and raunchy, you'll enjoy this one.
on 1 August 2012
Actually bought this for my husband as one reviewer said it was suitable for men ... he was a bit curious about the 50 shades tomes I was reading at the time!
Several short stories about various scenarios, so I suppose if one doesn't appeal some others will?
Anyway, well written stories, and good fun was had by all as we read them!!!!! :-)
on 26 November 2012
This was reccomended by my friend after reading 50 shades. It is rubbish. No plot just sex stories with no romance just sex. If thats what your looking for then you will like it.
on 14 July 2012
This book is not what I was expecting, but read it. To say I enjoyed it would be a lie. This is more of a holiday book or one to be shared with a partner.
on 12 September 2012
This slim story book is all those things in my title. But while it is explicit, it is fun - enjoys being naughty, and the characters really enjoy their sexual adventures.

Each short story has its own intriguing setting, and they all have that short story trick of an extra surprise (in the literary sense) at the end.

Should make excellent bedtime reading for couples - no doubt leading to nights of lust and passion!

Aviator