on 27 February 2013
This is a great book, which I was pleased to see after loving Rob Merrett's Sew It, Stuff It. However, this is the same book - the cover is the only difference. This is the third book this has happened to me! So beware - buy one or the other, but not both!
22 Comments| 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 23 April 2017
If I'd gone by the cover, I'd never have bought this book - all the oranges and browns make it look like an old book from the 1960's - not retro, just old. Which is such a shame as the book is fantastic! Gorgeous patterns that I'm excited to try. Lots of variety!
on 9 May 2013
Fun items to make and most of all 'proper' patterns, how i hate ones that have to be enlarged, that always puts me off!
can see myself making so many of them....my favourite is the elephant
on 15 November 2014
Easy to follow instructions and a wide variety of things to make. Great for beginners and it makes you want to get on with making everything in the book.
on 16 October 2014
My used copy arrived in "as new" condition, and was early, thank you. Lots of quirky toys and full sized patterns. Certainly got my creative juices flowing.
on 28 January 2014
I am slightly better than a beginner at sewing and thought it would be nice to make toys as gifts for new babies. This book has lovely designs with full size patterns and easy to follow instructions. I started with the patchwork elephant and am thrilled with the results!
on 30 April 2013
The instructions are easy to follow and also easy to adapt. Plenty of great ideas. I have made the owl three times already, each time a little different. The author of this book really knows his stuff.
on 25 May 2013
I have really enjoyed using this book. Haven't made toys for years and this has really got me creating again. Lovely clear intructions and well written for a crafter.
on 2 September 2014
quick delivery, just love this work, clear instructions and good patterns.
on 2 October 2016