on 7 September 2012
I have just bought this book for myself and it is just lovely! has lots of delicious recipes with great pictures to go with it! I cant wait to start baking, the only problem is which recipe do i make first?!!

Not only does this book have some lovely recipes in, its also for a wonderful cause!
on 7 September 2012
I enjoyed the recipes in this book, and it was good to see the favourite recipes of the celebrities. This book is the result of lots of goodwill and good food, I would highly recommend it.
on 18 September 2014
Avoid on the Kindle.
The kindle version contains scanned images of each page of the book so things such as changing the Kindle Text size do not work. Even worse, the scans are contain compression artefacts making the text fuzzy. So the text is fuzzy and you can't zoom ;-(

I know its "In support" of a charity, but the team that published this should be ashamed.
on 27 December 2012
This is a really great bake book and also for a good cause. This book has many different recipes ranging from simple to complex, so no matter what your cooking ability is there are recipes for everyone. There are different chapters in the book which are Cakes, Biscuits, Chocolate, Tarts, Pies and Puddings and Gluten Free/Healthy Options. The celebrities range from Chefs, TV presenters, Actors and many more. The pictures in here are amazing and beautifully illustrated on each page so you can see what the recipes will turn out like, and I can't wait to start baking my way through the book.
on 8 November 2012
Although there are no photos of delicious baked items, this book stimulates the interest enough to encourage one to bake celebrities' favourites.
I made the chocolate and beetroot cake which was even nicer the day after baking.
Helps the Ben Kinsella Trust which fights knife crime. Go for it, extend your repertoire and and make a different celebrity's favourite bake each week!!
on 18 September 2012
A fabulous book with so many different types of recipes, it has already inspired me to cook (my own variant!) a ginger cheesecake and I am even tempted by one of the vegan recipes(unheard of!).
The mix of celebrities makes it even more fun - and it has the incredible Mary Berry to introduce it - so i trust it!
Definitely definitely worth getting - it will have you cooking,
on 30 September 2012
Have tried a couple of these already and they are fantastically simple. There's also gluten free recipes too. Jam packed with lots to try with the kids on a rainy day :-)
on 15 September 2012
I wish I could influence everyone to purchase this book. It is truly worth every penny. And, it goes to such a very good charity. Please, please treat yourself - buy this book - it truly is excellent. I have ordered more copies to give as gifts. It has excellent choice of recepies. So much thought has gone into this book.
on 24 November 2012
i was never was good at cooking so i wanted to improve my cooking so i got this book and i think this book is the best way it improve my baking so i only got a sample but now i know how to make rubarb and ginger sti cky cake and now i know the method too. amazing so i would recomend this book to a freind
by courtney duckett
on 4 March 2015
I saw a couple of baking names which made me buy thus book. The recipes are so varied and there are quite a few I will try. Some very good and a couple of surprising ingredients to try out.

The cost of the book goes to the Kinsella Trust which I think is important in the fight against knife crime amongst the young