Customer reviews

on 24 May 2014
Having become disillusioned with traditional forms of activism, I found craftivism to be the way back into campaigning. This book may be small, but it's packed with great ideas and projects to help change the world we live in. A must have for anyone crafty or anyone looking to find a different and unique form of activism.
on 3 December 2013
Some brill ideas and love the little sayings. Very talented lady with strong views. Recommended my friends who had brought it
on 18 January 2015
A great, cute little book which arrived really quickly, and was even signed! Had some great ideas and photo's in it.
on 14 April 2014
As an extrovert introvert this is just what I needed. I enjoy crossstitch and I like to make an impact, and make people think. I do feel at times people don't listen to me. I am just a voice in the wind but this is an opportunity to stand out in the crowds. Nothing is to fiddly and complicated.I also like how you can adapt the ideas to your own opinions and thoughts. Embroidery is very eye catching and politically this is very important. It also shows effort and the great lengths you have taken to do this. It is important that people can easily read it. The subjects can also be topical and because some projects can be fairly small, you can russle up something really quickly in an afternoon. Embroidery threads are something many of us do have at home, unlike paints when you want to quickly do a placard. I like the ideas, though I wouldn't do the masks as I don't want to be arrested! I like the banners and fabric slogans best. The photos were also very nice and inspiring.
on 16 July 2015
Fabulous little book, fresh, clear, simple, funny, inspirational. Full of ideas you can do on your own or with other people. A beautiful concept for spreading love, hope and creativity.
on 26 October 2015
Love Sarah and her Craftivism work. Viva La Revolution.
on 20 July 2015