Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New album - Matt Terry Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 5 March 2017
I bought this book as my friends and family have said I should open my own business. This has given me a better insight in to the daily running of a business and what I'll need to help me in order to achieve my dreams. Currently doing a course from home and this book has come in very handy.
on 21 August 2017
Great book great info and tips
on 25 March 2017
easy to read step by step great little book
on 27 October 2014
Very good book
Very happy with the purchase AAAAAAAA
on 12 January 2013
All the legal info, all the costing advise. An invaluable guide to anyone contemplating going it alone. Get this book.
on 12 February 2015
Perfect!
on 19 May 2013
This book has all the info I need for my new business. Absolutely love it. Everything is up to date, current information. Can't fault it. :)
on 20 January 2014
This book was absolutely amazing! Really helpful! It is a must buy for anyone starting a business!! Full of helpful tips and advice! would definitely recommend!
on 31 December 2013
I would highly recommend this book for anyone who is thinking of starting a cake business from home. lots of information a very good read that I will look at again and again. Very helpful information for the business beginner.