on 27 May 2013
Really amazing book took me by suprise just how well it is written, if your thinking of reading it then you wont be dissapointed
on 18 December 2013
Very inspiring, puts life into perspective. I Would recommend it to anyone, not just football fans. Get it as soon as possible!
on 12 August 2013
What an inspirational figure. Just amazing what he had to go through and survive. Well done Fabrice, you are alive and kicking!
on 21 June 2013
I found this book really inspiring and its gave me motivation to go out and be the best I can be and make the most of my life!
on 9 March 2013
This book was given as a birthday present to a friend. He enjoyed it very much, and would be passing it on to his son to read.
on 5 January 2013
A real good read. Is good to hear it coming from himself and not the media. Hope he still carries on with football in some way
on 7 December 2012
first time i have brought a book from the kindle shop found the book i wanted and was very easy to down load would do it again
on 6 July 2013
Having been at Spurs when he 'died' it is great to see how Father answered prayer so miraculously! What a great God we share.
on 24 December 2012
I have bought this as a Christmas present for someone who is very difficult to buy for. I am sure he will enjoy reading it.
on 12 August 2013
Best book I have ever read, finished it in six hours! Inspirational book to read and can teach everyone to value everything