Customer reviews

#Champions Uncut
Format: Hardcover|Change

on 5 September 2012
What a great book to reflect a truly amazing season. Sharon Latham captures the behind the scenes shots that give fans real insight into the characters of the players and the passion for the club that they share with the fans.

Heartwarming shots of the players undertaking work in the community offers an angle so often not given coverage in the wider media but is what makes the club what it is - the peoples' club.

The photos enabled me to re-experience the range of emotions of last season - it is an exceptional collection and makes me proud to be blue.
on 9 January 2013
Great Book for any City Fan young and old. I bought this for my 11 year old son and my husband has also enjoyed reading it. Loads of great pics in there celebrating a great season for the blues.
on 5 January 2014
Fantastic book about the most amazing season in our history. Fantastic pictures and if you know a City fan then he/she would love you to bits for getting it for them! If you are a City fan then buy it!!!!!
on 6 January 2014
Bought for a Xmas present and delivered very quickly. Superb quality and a must for any Blue, especially one my age who was 2 the last time we won the league.
on 30 May 2014
excellent photo's of the QPR game, which brings us neatly to this years title, 13/14 was much more calm but no less deserved.
on 26 April 2014
Thought this was a really good read more than i expected
would recommend it if you are a fan or a nice present.
on 12 November 2014
I bought this at an unbeatable price and loved it. Bigger and better printed than the Sequel book.
on 23 April 2015
great product and good services
on 19 December 2016