Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 10 January 2012
A useful book, written with the reader in mind. I like the style, the way the chapters are organised and the little quotes throughout. A great personal development book and also just enjoyable to read. Highly recommend, a great starting point especially if you are feeling a bit low.
on 11 January 2012
This is a thought provoking book and makes you appreciate the important things in life rather than the materialistic pleasures we are made to believe we cant live without. A great book to dip in and out off even if its just to find a 'thought of the day' at the start of every chapter. Picked me up!
on 26 January 2014
Thoroughly enjoyed this simplistic book on how to get the most out of life by having the right attitude towards self and others. The book was easy to read and understand and the exercises really do work. I experienced a feeling of contentment almost straight away, the problem for me will be to remain consistent. I feel that I am enough and focusing on giving makes me feel rich instead of wanting. I feel that good things will happen as a result of focusing on being grateful and giving. I know now how to appreciate myself and others, focusing on the positive. The real test for me will be to remain consistent.
on 16 December 2011
This book is a joy to read. Simple but effective things that everyone of us can do in our everyday lives. Thank you reminded me of how thankful I already am but also how even more grateful I can be.

The quotes and the stories that Ligg Webb shares are thought provoking and relevant. If more of us lived our lives with an attitude of gratitude the world would be much a better place.

Once again Liggy Webb has produced a simple, easy to understand book with concepts and techniques that can be used by anyone. Thank you.
on 2 December 2011
I thought I would do a review for this book, as it's not often one finds a writer who is totally alined to why positive thinking can and does affect the way we work and play.

I felt the book conveys an interesting and informative perspective on being positive in life and thankful for what we have, not what we want.

It provides simple yet effective methods to maintain the gratitude for the things that should matter in our lives and not be focused on the purely materialistic wants of us/others.

Although not all was new to me, it still provoked the thought processes to bring those feelings and actions back to the front of my mind.

The authors way of "storytelling" by using experiences from her life add that real personal aspect to the books main themes, which i think is great.

Well worth a read and it's now doing the rounds within my company and will certainly be on a Christmas list or two for family/friends.
on 1 September 2013
A really good reminder to BE grateful every day for what you have in life

Its very well written and a lovely present to give and receive.

Theres a superb poem written by the author that I have used time and time again.
on 14 December 2011
What Liggy Webb shares with you in "Thank You" is not just gratitude but the attitude and art of being grateful. The beauty of this message is that it is simple and effective when you practice it consistently. Go ahead...be grateful...you will thank yourself and be thanked by others and will add value to your life and others.
on 17 March 2016
Sensible ideas and easy to read. I found it helpful in my situation at the moment.
on 19 June 2012
Do you want to be happier, fitter and healthier? Yes? Well then you need to adopt an attitude of gratitude. That's what Liggy Webb advises in her book Thank You and I can highly recommend it. Liggy has a very engaging writing style, while backing everything up with research and including funny little sayings and anecdotes. An all round good read leaving you feeling good and with the tools to go on to feel even better.
on 28 November 2011
A refreshing book - I found it inspiring, insightful, honest, uplifting and practical. I am naturally an optimist so loved the phrase (page 25) " Whether we're an optimist or a pessimist may not affect the outcome. It's just that the optimist will have a better time in life!" (James Borg). Life, outlook and decisions are about choices and we have to own up to our responsibility in how our life is and will be.

Too many of us (particularly within the workplace) have lost the ability to appreciate what we have, the appetite to give freely and the self-belief that we can make a difference. `Thank You' challenges, inspires and provides practical advice on how we can all become happier by moving away from `me' towards `us' simply through being more grateful for who we are and what we have.