on 17 April 2013
Bought as a gift for my Husbands birthday,he is very pleased with it, i certainly would consider buying this book as a gift again.Thanks
on 14 November 2013
Bought it to follow Michael Portillo television programme on railways. Good to look at towns you may visit and see how they have changed or not. It an historic journal. Good buy and keepsake.
on 16 February 2015
A well worth while book for the shelf - gets people talking!

I can now also say (like Mr Portillo) "In my Bradshaw's Guide!

Enjoy!
on 15 March 2012
We were watching the series by Michael Portillo,in fact had watched all the series. We thought we would like to actually see Bradshaw's guide but knew we either wouldn't find an original or wouldn't be able to afford one anyway. The facsimile is very good.
on 28 January 2012
This book is fantastic value for money and great to have if you've been watching the Michael Portillo series on TV.
One person found this helpful
on 3 March 2012
Saw the Michael Portillo series and thought what a present to give the boy who has most things. It's a good as the original. Fascinating read.
on 3 July 2014
Good archive book
on 22 January 2015
quite good just as I thought it would be.
on 5 February 2013
If you have enjoyed Michael Portillo'srailway travelogue you will enjoy this I thought at £6.90 it would be cheap and nasty but not so. Wonder what the £16 version is like?
One person found this helpful
on 7 January 2013
I gave this book as a Christmas present to a railway buff, and he is delighted with it - says it is the best present he has had in years!