Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now pd pd Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Learn more Learn more Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

Customer reviews

Butterfly Hunter: Volume 1
Format: Paperback|Change

on 11 May 2016
If you love Australia you'll love this book. Romantic, funny, intelligent writing. Would have preferred it to be longer. Ended too abruptly for me. However, " love is like a butterfly " will be your ear worm after reading this.
on 7 September 2014
I had the pleasure of meeting the lovely Julie Bozza yesterday and she was amazing and gave me a signed copy of this book 😃 no way could I break the spine on it it was way to pretty for that so I downloaded a copy to my kindle and from the first page I was hooked!!!! It really is a beautiful love story I loved every page and couldn't put it down. I can't recommend Julie Bozza's writing enough or this book!!!!!
on 23 February 2013
Seriously, it’s been a long time since I couldn’t put a book down. I devoured this book in less than nine hours.

There’s a wonderful slow burn and initially hesitant relationship between the two main characters that just draws you in.

I became lost in Australia, lost in the big skies and in the fascination of Dreamtime.

It’s beautifully written and well-paced, I felt like I was sat in the back seat of the Cruiser, squashed amongst the equipment.

Also… Dave and Nicholas ring a bell – there’s something about them I can’t quite put my finger on –

As it says on the back cover of the book there’s ‘a hint of magic.’

Next?
on 8 September 2015
Well what can I say? One of those stories when everything that you want to happen actually happens. When it ends, to know that there are two more books to read afterwards is a joy. A lovely little series, though this one is my firm favourite.
on 3 September 2014
Utterly beautiful. So poetically written with gorgeous description and a love story that just flowed. Julie, one thing, please don't break my heart.