Format: Paperback|Change

on 19 November 2014
Well written,good characters with a twist at the end.I enjoyed the social history alongside the story.
I will e reading more of Duffys work.
on 11 October 2013
I just loved this book from beginning to end. It brought so much back from my youth and the story is fabulous. Really felt better after reading.
on 6 February 2015
I thoroughly enjoyed this book, and didn't expect the end, easy read that keeps you wanting to find out how/why a mother would desert her child.
on 23 April 2016
A beautifully crafted novel which filled me as the reader with emotion, nostalgia and empathy. This has to be my favourite book of this year.
on 15 October 2014
Excellent! Beautifully written. Tears & laughter with an unexpected ending. I'm looking forward to reading more from Sophie Duffy. Enjoy all!
on 6 January 2015
A lovely insight into 3 generations. Beautifully written with laugh out loud moments. I'd recommend this book, more than a bit of chic lit.
on 6 June 2013
I thoroughly enjoyed this. A quirky tale. I was transported back to my own teenage years in the seventies. Phillipa is beleivably fallible.
on 1 November 2014
lovely feel good read with a good twist ending, just the thing as a pick me up! Would recommend to anyone who remembers the sixties :}
on 20 October 2014
Utterly compelling. A great read of Phillipa's life through the decades. I will definitely be looking for more books by Sophie Duffy.
on 28 February 2016
I absolutely loved this book and it's flashbacks which accurately took me back to memories of my youth. I am truly sad it's ended .