on 25 June 2017
Good book. Has lots of information. Looking forward to using it in Cuba
on 19 June 2015
Poor content and out of date
on 29 November 2012
We found this a very useful & to the point guide. Advise you to read it before going and then keep it in your bag whilst out & about in Havana. we would never have known about the Princess Diana Garden but for this book and it is so beautiful. Many of the smaller museums are lovely & worth visiting but doubt we'd have found them if we hadn't read this book.
on 30 July 2013
I haven't been in Havana yet so I can compare with reality but it seems to be written in short and efficient way. It has good tips to know as Cuba is still communistic country so it's essential to know some stuff before you go.
on 8 October 2014
I haven't been to Havana yet but I'm not overly impressed with this book. The maps & related references are poor. I've decided to buy the Time Out guide for more of a detailed read.
on 15 March 2013
OK but a bit disappointing. Not much insider information or good advice. Very factual and quite negative about the country as a whole.
on 21 May 2015
Good informative book and worth taking on your trip.Please note that there aren't any illustrations.
on 22 December 2015
Just in time for our Cuban holiday. Seems to contain everything we need.
on 15 June 2015
Everything you need to know about Cuba.
on 29 October 2016