on 7 April 2017
Lovely book, plenty to keep me busy. I am very pleased with all aspects of my order
on 8 April 2014
Love all these ideas.They also leave the door wide open(pun intended)for other ideas of your own by just adapting some of the patterns.
on 29 July 2013
I have had fun reading through this, but have yet to make a start on making any of the items.
A good addition to my craft books.
on 23 June 2017
At last, my own copy and the library has got its copy back!!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 21 July 2014
Really nice book with good choice of designs and patterns......but...... Why do they make the patterns half the required size, so you have to enlarge on your printer? Lots of printers don't have that facility, nor do we have large enough printers or paper. Ruined a really good book.
on 2 October 2014
Great book, but the templates are only half size, the book is wider than a normal a4 page, so it is difficult to photo copy the templates and then enlarge them. I would have paid more money for the book to get the templates the correct size. Other wise more books of similar items to make please
on 4 January 2013
this is a lovely looking book, clear pictures and instructions and a wide variety of doorstops to make, would recomend.
on 27 May 2013
I was in my element with this book it is fab to look at and everything is unbelievably cute (hence the name of the book :p)
Fantastic and a great price too!! : )
I am quite an amateur at sewing but am confident I can make over half of the items in this book!!! Well worth it.
on 22 May 2013
My daughter bought this book for me as I am just learning to sew, always only knitted. Its lovely, The Owl is my favourite, he is gorgeous, the mouse is cute the chicken is nice, so is the cat. The draught excluders are pretty especially the fabric ones, (Everybody wanted one of those but you have to cut out 50 circles of fabric and make yo-yos so no machine stitching here)
There are a few items I wouldnt make, but it is a lovely book, my knitting group ordered one they liked it
It is a pain having to get the patterns enlarged
on 28 September 2012
A wide range of styles that cover most tastes. Clear instructions. The only criticism I have is that, as with many sewing books, the templates have to be enlarged by 200%. Personally I'd rather pay a bit more for the book and have the templates at their correct size. Otherwise a really nice book.