Format: Paperback|Change

on 2 August 2013
great book, easy to follow instructions, great way to use up all your scrap material, as each one takes very little, I also used sand for the weight
on 9 June 2013
Lots of great ideas for doorstops with easy to use patterns, easily converted to smaller items to be used as toys for instance. Highly recommended.
on 27 May 2013
Great ideas. Easy to follow instructions and they really are cute! Patterns need enlarging which is a bit tricky - can't wait to try them
on 30 May 2013
I was very pleased with this book, it was excellent value for money and I would highly recommend it to a friend.
on 10 June 2014
Ever woken up and thought 'I'm bored of walking uneventfully through doorways without tripping over'? If so, this is the book for you...jam packed with designs for fluffy idiots to get under your feet in the narrowest and most treacherous areas of your home. 5 stars :)
on 2 August 2013
Choose for ideas for my craft projects. Great explanations and some great ideas. I would recommend to anyone looking for the same thing.
on 13 January 2013
This book has something for everyone ranging from beginner's to more experienced. It also has some for children to do and has many themes of Doorstops to accommodate all. Love the construction of the book as it's beautifully mad, what I consider to be a 'luxury' book. Super!
on 27 February 2013
This is a good book for both beginners and those with more experience. I have been sewing from childhood and I am now over 50. I found this book delightful and full of useful projects. I even found some of the simple ones great as I didn't have to start working things out. Have given several of the door stops as presents and have recieved lots of compliments.

Would recommend.
on 23 May 2013
my wife loves this book and she says the designs are indeed super cute. the instructions are easy to follow
on 22 August 2013
i love this book - there are a wide choice of doorstops - that will appeal to all age groups. I made the owl doorstop first and it turned out just like the picture - all the instructions are very clear.The only down side to this book is the templates - they all have to be enlarged. I would rather pay a little bit more for full sized templates. I think it is worth the money!