on 21 July 2015
Beautiful and creative.
on 13 September 2013
Lovely book to have on your bookshelf.
Has some really good ideas and easy to follow.
I would definitely recommend as a present for a novice gardner like myself!
on 21 September 2015
Lovely book, lots of ideas and pictures, good for a present too.
on 21 July 2013
Actually bought this book for my daughter and her partner after visiting her flat for the first time, she wanted advice on plants etc. for their balcony. We spotted this book on Amazon, ordered it, was delivered the following day and they love it
3 people found this helpful
on 1 July 2012
Loved this book! Provided modern ideas about how to use our outdoor space in an urban environment. Have created my own window boxes taking inspiration from this book.
One person found this helpful
on 5 January 2013
I bought this for a friend who has a small balcony, and has recently found a fondness for gardening in small places. It is clear for beginners, but with enough information to satisfy more advanced folks. Lots of imaginative ideas. Well presented to make it fun look through. Recommended!
2 people found this helpful
on 21 April 2012
I have been asked to do a review about this book but it was a present for my daughter and sent direct to her I have not seen it, but she was very pleased with it and said that it gave her lots of ideas.
2 people found this helpful
on 1 April 2014
I purchased this book, because I believed it will give me ideas of flowers and plants to combine in a balcony planter. Like the cover picture which I found inspirational. Sadly it was one of maybe 2-3 pictures that were useful. The rest of the book was just a waste of money.
3 people found this helpful
on 5 April 2012
A friend bought this for me as a moving in present for my new flat, I have a small balcony overlooking some very grey buildings and wanted to brighten it up. I don't have much gardening experience, but the projects in the book are easy to create and I'm so happy with the results. A really lovely book, the photographs are beautiful and it's a good read. I've already bought a few more copies for other friends!
8 people found this helpful
on 29 June 2012
Love the book! It was easy to read and understand, I have a very small balcony and now feel like I have a garden. My own little haven.
4 people found this helpful