Learn more Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

Format: Paperback|Change

on 15 November 2012
I received this book a couple of days ago, at which point I knew next to nothing about blogging. So far the book has answered all my questions, concisely but thoroughly. It's beautifully produced, very well organised, and written in clear, accessible, English. What more could you want? If I actually follow through the plan of starting a blog I may find there are questions this book doesn't answer, but from my current standpoint it looks pretty comprehensive.
on 26 June 2014
it's a well layed out book plenty of pics and links and hints. I sitll have only got about half way through it, it's kind of a bit much to carry about when out and about so it hasn't been used to it's max . there is still reading material in there for me.
on 11 October 2013
This book is really good and provides good basic information for blogging and gives plenty of examples from blogs. Very inspiring.
on 1 November 2012
I loved this book! It is such a treasure trove of tips and tricks and great advice. I really felt like I learnt something new on every page. There are sections on setting up a blog, creating content, leayout, social media, technology, PR, troubleshooting, etc. The book has something for everyone - new bloggers and those who have been blogging for a while.
As mentioned in other reviews, the book really stands out because of the easy and fun style in which it is written in, the great photography and the many interviews with a wide variety of bloggers. I can only recommend it!
on 5 December 2013
Good book for getting more creative on your blog, has lots of ideas and tips to improve the blog you have. A good read.
on 18 March 2013
Covers everthing i need to learn about blogging and i would recommend this book to others as well as it also takes on a very entertaining and visual presentation of how blogging works.
on 23 March 2013
It assumes knowledge I don't have. Maybe I made the wrong choice for me. Probably should have bought a blogging for dummies book.
on 4 January 2016
the usual mix of good info and recycled ideas from the internet but handy to have in one place i spose
on 4 October 2016
Bought for a friend who's recently got into blogging. Great book with lots of tips. She loved it.
on 30 September 2014
Good tips and use lots of live examples, recommend to the beginner blogger.