on 17 June 2018
Moving to Spain
on 15 April 2018
Fantastic book. Lots of information covered for moving to Spain.
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 1 September 2017
very informative, helpful and doesn't beat around the bush. Very good
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 13 June 2017
As many people have wrote on here this is a superb book telling you the ins and outs of moving to Spain. My partner is Spanish and even she learnt things about her own country particularly in regards to education and health care. As we all know Brexit has thrown a bit of a spanner in the works. However, the information is still relevant and should remain so until the actually event occurs. There are some very useful links to websites in the book so it is worth referring to these for the very latest updates and reading in conjunction with the book. Lisa is responsive to emails and so it is worth buying the book just to tap into her excellent knowledge.
on 23 May 2017
Very informative
on 15 March 2017
I purchased this book 6 months ago as I am planning a move to Spain with 3 children and a small dog. I read it cover to cover but frequently go back to chapters as and when issues arise. A very useful resource if you are planning to move to Spain, especially with kids!
3 people found this helpful
on 15 February 2017
A really helpful book which has been a great reference source while we plan our relocation. I particularly like how Lisa has woven her own personal story throughout. It is also very easy to read which is a great bonus with so many things to research and list.
on 4 May 2016
My wife and I are in the beginning stages of considering a move to Spain with our kids. I was fortunate to stumble across Lisa on YouTube, and from her YouTube channel, this insightful book. Without question, this book is a MUST READ for anyone slightly curious about moving to Spain, let alone those with dedicated plans. Lisa does a great job providing the reader with a wide range of topics that one should consider when planning the move. She also drives home key points by adding real-world stories from her own experience as well as the experiences of the multitude of people she has helped over the years. Obviously, laws and regulations change frequently (e.g. visas, residency, healthcare, etc.). For such topics, this book effectively explains the landscape at the date of publication, while also pointing the reader to sites and resources to obtain the most up-to-date information. Lisa's passion for helping people make the most informed, responsible decision in moving is clearly evident (it jumps right off of the page). I also enjoyed her writing style - she took what could be considered boring topics (visas, residency) and made them surprisingly interesting.

Again, I highly recommend this book and hope that my family and I will be a 'Moving To Spain With Children' success story in the near future!
on 14 March 2016
If you are thinking of making the move to Spain and especially if you have school aged children you absolutely must buy thsi book. I can't praise it enough. I managed to read it through the weekend it arrived but I know over the coming year it is going to get read time and time again. We are currently planning our future life in Spain and have already done a lot of research, in fact researching Spain is my number one hobby, but there were so many things in this book that we would never have known until it happened to us because no matter how much research you do, its not the same as experiencing the move first hand. Lisa Sadler is an absolute expert on moving to and living in Spain with children and this book is wonderfully well written, informative and very easy to read and digest and then to refer back to. So glad we have it for the next chapter in our lives.
on 10 March 2016
We are currently thinking of moving to Spain and needed all the help and information we could get- look no further, every question I had was answered in this book. The book layout is really easy to understand and extremely informative.