Customer reviews

Annelie's Raw Food Power: Supercharged Recipes from a Jungle Diary
Format: Hardcover|Change

on 1 April 2016
Very good book, with recipes that don't depend on a dehydrator and simple delicious recipes that are easy to follow and not time consuming.
on 23 August 2013
This is a truly awesome raw recipe book. The pictures inside are stunningly beautiful, and the recipes match just that. I love the little blurbs about Annelie's family life, and her useful tips for natural healing. I have a full review on my website where I tested out recipes from the book. It did not disappoint!! [...]
on 4 July 2013
Good story and great photos.
Extra nutritional info presented in an easily digested manner.
I could not make some recipes as I don't own a dehydrator.
on 16 April 2013
Love this book. Have been following Annelie's new ideas on healthy eating, or rather how to eat and heal your body for a while now. Lots of delicious recipes - easy and very informative. Changed my whole understanding of food.
on 28 May 2013
Gorgeous recipes and lovingly put together. I love Annelie's raw chocolate. It s the best! Can't wait to fund some time to experiment.
TOP 50 REVIEWERon 21 October 2013
Few would dispute the power of raw food, but for many raw food is connected with salad, fruit, nuts in uninspiring recipes. This book contains vibrant recipes that are nutrient rich. The 50 recipes include juices and smoothies but also unexpected finds such as lasagne and pizza. This book also documents the time Annelie spent in the Costa Rican jungle. Some of the recipes do use a dehydrator - I have yet to find anyone in the UK who has one. The only place I have ever seen one is in 'Back to the Future'. If you do have one, you'll find exciting snack recipes in this book.

This book is beautifully presented and well designed with excellent photography, although not quite every recipe is photographed. There are too many favourite recipes to mention - chocolate birthday cake, soups, raw pizza and lasagne and super juices and smoothies are a big hit. Make sure you are getting the power of your food.
on 23 August 2013
I love this book! I've gifted it to friends I love it so much. The recipes are
so delish and approachable for anyone, at any leave of raw food cooking. You won't be disappointed! Warning: You'll want to move to the jungle of Costa Rica :)
on 8 February 2014
I love everything about this book the pictures the recipes and stories. the whole book is beautiful and I have made quite a few of the recipes and everyone has turned out beautifully and very tasty. A definate must have book if you want to be healthy and raw.
on 12 November 2013
Very useful book. Quickly delivered and lovely illustrations and stories behind them.
Purchase arrived promptly and as described, very reasonably price. All round good
purchase and very happy with it.
on 22 August 2013
I per-ordered Annelies book months before it was ready and paced the floor for two weeks when I thought it was due. Annelie started me on the road to better health and well being a while back and she does not realise just how grateful I am for that. I have tried several of the recipes and taken much of the advice. My next step is to try the juices and remedies (if I am ever ill, as thats not easy on a raw food road). I have recommended the book to others who have bought it and we all agree its wonderful. Currently I am crazy about the raw Cauliflower rice and keep making it for people who say "is this really raw cauliflower?".
Also, if you have a decent oven and cheap digital thermometer you do not need a dehydrator but if you can stretch to a Vitamix blender it will be really helpful. Raw food Rocks and I am converted for Life. Love Annelie and her book!!!!!!