on 26 September 2017
Don't read all at once - it will bore the pants off you. Great to read on an occasional basis in order to give the reader a motivational 'lift'....
on 18 March 2013
This book is truly inspirational and motivational. Ideal for those thinking about starting out in business or those already in business like myself who need new ideas for moving the business forward. I honestly couldn't put this book down. It was easy to read and full of the most fantastic ideas for all aspects of starting your own business. I am now buzzing with ideas for my own business and will certainly recommend this book to others.
on 18 March 2013
Great concept...definitely a must read for anyone who thinks they have what it takes to be a successful entrepreneur and needs a bit of encouragement...similarly, very interesting if you're already on your way!
on 28 December 2012
Every single extract makes you want to just get going. It includes exactly the points I have learnt & would of wanted to know when I started my business. This book is fantastic not just for that but because it gives people that are already running a business the confidence that they are not alone in their worries/mindset.
on 18 December 2012
What an inspiring read?! I'm stuck in the rat race doing the 9-5 thing but since reading this amazing new book I've decided to change all that!

Forget Bannatyne and Lord Sugar, this is THE business book to read.
on 4 August 2014
Look this is ok and worth a read for those starting out in business. But there is the world of difference between those who have started out and managed to get funding and those who have made a commercial success of an enterprise or negotiated an exit that has been highly lucrative and many of these are still very early stage businesses that have far from proven sustainable business models that have convinced the few not the many. So very much a pick and mix collection on the whole, pick the jewels and take the rest for what they are - some worthwhile, many not so.
on 16 December 2012
Fantastic read for anyone wanting to break into the business world, full of inspirational stories which will seriously make you reconsider your 9-5. Well worth a read.
on 17 December 2012
This book has been a great help to motivating me to escape my 9-5 routine and setting up my own business, with inspirational and extremely interesting letters from big, successful and well known companies! Has given me the insight to move forward and out of my boring routine! Would like to thank the authors so much for how helpful this book is! Would recommend it to anyone who fancies a change!!
on 30 August 2015
I don't usually go for self-help kind of books but I really enjoyed reading this book, and I'm glad I bought it. Through reading all the stories of the different contributors I could hear their voices and their passion. I also gained a lot of useful advice and just as importantly a lot of encouragement to not be so afraid of going it alone.
on 11 August 2013
A superb book - I initially took this book out from the library, but it's so good I know I'll need to come back to it again and again, so have just ordered a copy to keep for ever! If you lose your way at any point during start up or while running your own business, "Dear Entrepreneur" will help you find your way back.