Format: Hardcover|Change

on 4 October 2012
Baking books proliferate at the moment but this one really stands out from the crowd. Sybil Kapoor's recipes are delicious and easy to follow
but the book looks fabulous too. An ideal present, or a treat for yourself. Try the Almond Blackberry Cake or the Broad Bean, Feta and Sage Crostini - you will not be disappointed.
on 9 January 2014
I didn't really like this book. Although it is filled with recipes, it didn't really inspire me. I think that's because this book covers all the basics and I have those recipes (scones, victoria sponge cake) already. If you already own a few baking books, I wouldn't bother with this one.
on 24 December 2013
Another good addition to my recipe book collection! Some tasty recipes and lovely pictures. Some 'empty' pages at times seem superfluous and could have been omitted if not used.
on 8 January 2014
Bought this on Kindle which is a bit frustrating to use so will probably buy the book. Recipes are clear and I can recommend the Lemon Victoria sponge cake.
on 6 January 2014
Bought as a Christmas present. I particularly liked the section on food for free. Recipient has already tried some of the recipes - very successfully!
on 21 December 2015
Exactly what I wanted and prompt delivery
great book
on 13 September 2015
incredible value and very quick delivery
on 2 October 2014
Does what it was purchased for
on 19 January 2014
Not quite what I'd expected, but that said, I haven't as yet, tried any recipes from it... So... watch this space!