Customer reviews

on 8 October 2015
I am somewhat disappointed because in my opinion it's about a guy with limitless funds. To be honest I haven't finished the book because I can't muster any enthusiasm. I'm sure it works for him but not for me.
on 24 April 2014
Although there is some good advice like exercising etc. I cannot recommend a book that would advise trying largely unproven and potentially dangerous drugs like human growth hormones. Perhaps one day science will indeed prove the author correct, but equally I would not be surprised if it is later shown to be dangerous, ineffective or has adverse side effects.
on 13 July 2013
I loved reading this book. I found it to be informative, funny, well written, and had a lot of depth to it.

I'd recommend this book to all men, but also to women who, at some point, will witness these physical and psychological changes in the men around them.
on 8 July 2013
An entertaining, interesting and informative read with such an important underlying message to fellow man. Michael harnesses the subject and delivers it causing a 'cannotputdown' situation. Highly recommended to my fellow man >40yrs.
on 16 June 2013
Michael is honest, hilarious in parts and has produced a bible for all us men who are not enjoying getting older. I am now an Agenostic Man...I would recommend this book to everyone who knows a man who is getting grumpier as he is getting older.
on 20 June 2016
An interesting read re current concepts re anti-ageing
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 16 June 2013
loved reading Michael's book and story. A must to read for every man out there. A unique boook revealing the secrets of anti-ageing for men!