on 31 August 2017
The euphemistically titled books by Viz always give me a wry smile. Fans of Viz will not feel too let down with this old tome. The regurgitated comic strips and jokes still hold a few good chuckles for the aficionado of the genre. Not for children. A recommended book.
on 25 August 2017
Still laughing
on 6 December 2011
You can't go wrong with the Viz compilation annual. Ensures a guaranteed titter in these trying times, and very reasonable price for an xmas pressie. I have every compilation annual and frequently revisit them to cheer myself up. Go on , grab a bargain. You won't be disappointed.
on 9 December 2011
I buy a copy of Viz for my brother every Xmas, (he is now 47!!!) this has to be one of the funniest ever. Yes I do read it before gift wrapping.Brilliant....
on 10 November 2011
Arrived promptly, well packaged - just as we've all come to expect from Amazon. A Christmas gift, so now ticked off my list! Thank you.
on 5 January 2012
once again viz have let us down, every year they try to produce a quaility collection of cartoons and articles and every year they fail, yes its another collection of vulagarity and crassness that we all love , well some of us anyway, there is something about viz that keeps it going from year to year without it getting dull and staid and boring blah blah blah , mrs b thinks i am mad 51 and still laughing at stuff she cannot understand, actually why am i still laughing at this, i don`t know, its still fun even after all this time and i think that is a credit to the editor for keeping it fresh
on 1 January 2012
Viz is not my personal cup of tea, but I bought 2 of these books as Christmas presents for male family members (aged 51 and 23) who have the same warped sense of humour and are cult followers of Viz magazine.
During the Christmas holidays they have been seen sitting in corners and chuckling aloud to themselves and both seem highly satisfied with their gifts.
If you like profanities and obscene toilet humour with some clever ideas thrown in and are not easily offended- then this is the book for you.
They were a bargain price and swiftly delivered.
on 2 July 2013
This was a perfect Christmas gift for a loved family member - and was thoroughly enjoyed by all on the day
on 14 December 2013
buy this every year at Xmas for my son i used to buy him the comic when he was a kid he really enjoys it
VINE VOICEon 13 January 2012
This review is slightly different to the norm in that I bought the book for my son in law for Christmas but I thought it worth including that I do this every year and have done so for as long as I can remember. He is delighted every time and never wants anything different so you can be pretty sure its a good read.