Customer reviews

on 20 March 2014
Nicely printed, well packed. I was surprised at the cost of globes; this one offered the best size vs cost, but in no way cheap.
on 26 March 2014
I bought this as a present for my wife. The globe is lovely, better that what I expected. It is a good size that will fit on a desk. The classic colour look is fantastic. The blue/discovery globe is cheaper but very bright and the classic look seems more mature. The map is crisp and clear. The mountain ranges are raised and this may take a while to get used to because it stands out on the shiny surface. The base is hefty enough to keep the globe on the desk, but like anything that spins on an axis it can be knocked over. The equator line decal is not perfect but the globe is still good. If you look around you can get this for a good price. I would recommend this globe to anyone who is looking for a desktop globe with a classic look. My wife love it.
on 14 April 2014
I bought this as a gift for my mother-in-law and she loves it. Really good value. Very detailed including raised contours for mountain ridges etc. and gives you interesting facts around the world.Highly recommend to anyone looking for this type of product. Although advertised in a foreign language it was in English when delivered.
on 10 October 2014
I was disappointed in the finish on this product but as I did not have time to return it had to keep it. The covering on the globe was wrinkled and in my opinion was not worth the money.
on 14 December 2013
For this price bracket I would highly recommend this product. I had looked at other globes twice the price and on close examination they were poorly made, but I was presently surprised when the Franklin arrived. It was a birthday present for my Dad who has travelled around the world and he was absolutely thrilled with it! I would recommend this product for all age groups.
on 7 December 2013
We have been looking for a nice globe for quite a while and twigged that we could get it from Amazon! Looks good as well as being useful. We would recommend it to anyone who is interested in travel and where they are going or have been.
on 11 July 2012
The Franklin Globe was better than expected. Great antique feel to it, good size and seemed to be a fantastic present.
on 23 August 2012
Had always wanted to find a globe for my husband which was good quality and value, this product fitted the bill.
on 29 November 2014
Shoddy item, sections not properly aligned, joins visible from 2 metres. Returned for refund.
on 15 August 2012
The size, the price, the colour is just perfect! The franklin globe is now part of my livingroom display item and it is match with the interior color -- wood!