on 11 May 2016
it really did not helpme at all.
on 14 March 2013
a story from some people who made a living from selling those dodgy-looking (regardless of whether they are or not) "information products"...
no practical information about any other business ideas or form of "laptop lifestyle", and far too much chat about how you should look at your self in the mirror and chant stuff each day...
I find it strange that they researched how to market stuff on the internet, and then they tell people (for a big fee) how to market stuff on the internet, but never actually marketed anything other than their "how to market stuff on the internet" informational products... it's like a whole industry created of vapour-ware, with no actual product.
15 people found this helpful
on 8 August 2015
It's like a bible of change and freedom for your lifestyle. Anything is possible you just need to believe in yourself
on 8 November 2015
What an amazing inspiring book. Greg and Fiona have motivated us to work.on our plan for freedom.
James and Angeline
on 29 August 2015
Intriguing book. Certainly pause for thought regarding one's lifestyle.
on 1 January 2017
I'd recommend this product to anyone wanting to skip a lot of hurdles when they want the low down on where to start building an online business. I've read a few books and they have lead me to this one. I now know exactly what I need to do and where I need to do it to start learning. Good buy and I hope others see the same value as I did.
|0Comment|Report abuse
Thought provoking book inspiring makes you believe what's possible and moves you to take action a must read if you are thinking of a online business.
on 12 August 2013
This book is worthless. As said by another reviewer GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN (by George Marshall) is the book to buy and read, with great content. Another good book with value content is THE $100 STARTUP (by Chris Guillebeau).

This book is badly written, full of words with no practical info, far too many photos and illustrations unrelated with the text, and full of fluffy nonsense and the authors blowing their trumpet. No value at all.

Amazon's reviews are every day more and more unreliable, to say the least. Certainly I myself do not trust the star system any more. Unbelievable such a book gets that many five stars, and, as the saying goes: when something looks too good to be true, it usually is.

Do a Google search about "how to five star amazon" and you can see for yourself how they do to get all these unreliable five stars.
8 people found this helpful
on 6 March 2013
I have had an idea for an online business for quite a few years and the time has come to take action. I have no experience working online and this book has helped me in my direction. Previously I have asked others many questions and have been told so many different answers,- this book is written in an honest way and satisfied all my worries about an online business. I had other questions that i wanted answered and Fiona and Greg replied instantly which is a rarity -- They seem very helpful. Living a Laptop Lifestyle: Reclaim Your Life by Making Money Online (No Experience Required)
on 20 February 2013
Don't waste your money would be my advice when it comes to this book.A far better read is George Marshall's Get out while you can.
5 people found this helpful