Customer reviews

on 23 November 2011
I have been waiting for this issue with anticipation. I have bought all the previous issues and love them. I look at them over and over again and always find something to inspire. This issue has not let me down. You can just tell how much love has gone into this work.
I hope NOBROW keeps going for a long time. i for one, really love it.
on 4 August 2013
I came across this series from a blog I love to read. I started with this one (unusual I know). I hate to say it, buy I judged this book by the cover; and you know what, i'm glad i did 'cause I love it! The book is filled with awe inspiring illustrations, with unique takes on the idea of doubles. Love it! Definitely continue with the series.
on 3 October 2013
Can't say that I understand the stories in this book and I am definitely not attracted by this kind of art, but it's still a great book.