Customer reviews

on 25 June 2012
I started to laugh after reading 50 words.......words that made sense despite being in half a dozen languages. I can speak various european languages so it helps..but even so for those who don't but are maybe curious, I can only recommend this quick, witty, joyful book. Pure delight and written with a wit and (obviously!) an anarchic yet joyful turn of phrase, I confess that I giggled, smiled and laughed when reading it - fellow travellers on the London Underground gave me weird looks. But who cares.........???
on 10 December 2012
Chose it because it sounded amusing and it was. To anybody who speaks three or four European languages (as I do ) it is absolutely hysterical, gave it to nephew and niece and reports are they are still laughing.
on 5 April 2014