on 5 March 2015
A book perhaps better in paper than in kindle, because it's easier to understand a page of writing with the illustrative photo adjacent. On kindle you have to flip between them. HOWEVER - good stuff, which is very clearly and succinctly written. Very useful if you are working on a swing change - I liked it a lot, and will dip back in, as required.
on 14 February 2015
The author pointed out some interesting faults armatures make.The simple things a professioal would never do.Golf is easy to write about,putting the suggestions in to practice is an entirely different ball game!
One person found this helpful
on 6 September 2016
Very good as I have been in the game for only a couple of years there is a lot to be learnt and to take to the range and the course.
on 20 January 2015
It really does explain how to do it, simply and clearly. I have sorted out a few problems in my own time and already see the benefit. One star dropped only for the e-version as back referencing from text to illustration is a little tedious.
on 17 May 2015
probably the best explanation of the swing i have read and i have read plenty. As usual you need to employ the exercises which come through on the kindle without problem.
on 9 February 2015
A really good book,easy to understand with good photographs to show the various stages of developing the correct swing. Made me think and realise why my ball striking has become inconsistent. Luckily I have been able to video my swing and compare it with the photgraphs, and hopefully get back on track this season. The phrase "Wrist rolling is the most destructve action" will stick in my mind for ever!!
on 30 August 2013
Having been impressed by the book and living near to London I followed this up with a 1 hour lesson with Philip the guy in the pictures and accompanying videos.

Safe to say that even following the drills in the book I needed a lesson to show me that my positions were a mile off from what I though.

Still persevering with the drills I was given.

Great book but if you get a chance and live close enough go for a lesson !!
on 6 December 2012
The illustrations in this book are of a high quality. In terms of information to help you improve your golf swing there is little new but it does emphasise the critical stages of the swing. Some good drills for improving your swing are shown.
on 2 March 2015
Definitely gives you new ideas to think about when constructing your swing
on 25 January 2015
A good description with photos of an established principle. I have yet to put it into practice.