on 6 April 2017
To say it has 25 recipes is a bit strong, I think. There is one - at a stretch 2 - recipe to my mind, all the rest are just designs
on 3 December 2015
These aren't recipes. They're design ideas. Bad ones.
on 15 December 2012
Purchased as a gift for a friend who loves to make cupcakes I was sure it would be well received, and it was, the recipient loved it! Saw it elsewhere initially but looked on Amazon (as I usually do) and it was cheaper so I bought it online. It arrived quickly.
on 26 November 2012
Like one of the other reviewers I thought I would find out how to do the decorations on the front cover.Disappointed.A much better buy is Pop O Licious cake Pops.
on 2 July 2011
This book is amazing and filled me with new ideas for baking, unfortunatley you need a lot of specialist equiptment and ingredigents but once you have got them they are really simple to make and look great at a party or as a gift!
on 6 May 2011
I've seen the cake pops in Harrods so was keen to have a go at making them myself. The book has lots of ideas and a clear step by step guide. Everyone seems to love them & they're a novel talking point when you share them out. The book reccomends you use "candy melts" to cover your cake pops which are available on line, so if you're ordering this book you might want to order some candy melts at the same time otherwise it will delay you getting started. Happy baking :)
on 13 July 2011
I really like this book because it has a recipe so you can make your own cakes and then form them into pop cakes. Clear instructions and nice pictures.Would recommend to anyone who is intrested in pop cakes! :)
on 28 December 2013
Excellent book with lots of great tips and designs for cake pops. Grandchildren loved helping out and everyone thought they looked good and tasted great.
on 2 November 2011
This was an excellent buy and just in time to make some exciting Halloween treats with the children. It is well written and instructions easy to follow.
on 13 October 2011
Although the author was not the creator of cake pops, it was quite simple to follow.

To be honest, cake pops are very fattening as you have to mix candy melt with oil to get a nice texture. I used olive oil instead of what the book had suggested as the thought of it is too off-putting and I'd hate my guests having an oily mouth afterwards.