Format: Paperback|Change

on 26 April 2017
wonderfully nostalgic
on 21 January 2014
I ordered this book because I wanted some home made great recipes but I got so much more. Fab recipes, great tips, and even information on Lancashire which I found very interesting. I loved the way the author showed you her grandmothers recipe pages and rewrote them for the modern day. Brilliant!
on 29 December 2013
I have downloaded this onto my Kindle and found it extremely interesting. I look forward to more recipes and life in Bolton.
on 8 February 2014
Well written and easy to follow.

Loved the personalisation at the end about a bygone Bolton.

It makes a great gift.

Just to prove it I was asked to buy it for a present for a friend who is equally delighted.

Talk about putting your words into action and would still recommend it

RB
on 2 March 2014
I thought this book was well laid out, interesting and informative. Instructions for all the recipes were clear and easy to follow. Pride in the North shone through, and it was obviously written by a younger generation "Lancashire Lass". A very good read!
on 9 June 2014
I found this book very enjoyable and fascinating .
I have had the honour of meeting Patricia , what a lovely person she is .
I would defiantly recommend this book
on 20 May 2014
Downloaded copy of this cook book old and quaint receipes just a trip down the memory lane of the pass family household days charming.
on 16 March 2014
Very interesting cookery book with a difference!
Some lovely recipes to try.
The Fruit Cake with vinegar is so delicious!
on 7 January 2016
Lovely book, well put together with interesting recipes
on 7 August 2014
interesting mix of history and recipes