on 14 December 2011
ABSOLUTELY SUPER!!

As a big fan of Twilight, and the Breaking Dawn movie (obviously) I thought I would order this for my friend as a christmas present
I also ordered one for myself because I wanted it so bad!

I was not disappointed at all. It is brilliantly detailed, and accompanies the film perfectly, full of behind the scenes photos and interviews.

It was fascinating to see how the all the special effects were done, and I loved how they show the stages of creating Bella's emaciated look at the end of the movie.

SO happy right now!!!
My friend is going to love this so much.
on 17 December 2011
Bought this as a present for my daughter and was very impressed with the quality of the book. It is bigger than i expected and the quality is fantastic as well as the price. Can't wait to read it myself. This would make a fantastic gift for any Twilight fans.
on 27 January 2013
I now have all 4 of these "Twilight films" movie companion books, any fan of the films will be delighted with these, the quality is very good, beautiful photographs to look at time and again. I am disappointed that Mark Cotta Vaz so far has not released a book about "Breaking Dawn 2" to complete the set.
on 8 October 2014
Is there a "The Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn Part 2: The Official Illustrated Movie Companion" because I can't find one and I REALLY want the full set. It's annoying only having 1 - 4. Surly there's a Part 2 of this?.
on 23 March 2013
You don't have to be a Twihard fan to appreciate this book. So many interesting facts, great behind-the-scenes insights and really interesting nuggets of information from the Director and those who worked on this film/saga, make enjoyable reading.
The pictures/photos and CGI illustrations are just fantastic. Whichever team you're on (Edward or Jacob) you can't help but be impressed with this book!
As you read through it's easy to relive some special moments from the film and also gives an alternative perspective which has you wanting to watch the film again to catch what you may have missed!
I gave a 5* rating and no doubt I'll be doing the same when I buy the Breaking Dawn Part 2 edition!
on 10 June 2012
this book is amazing there's alot of pictures and articles about how they made parts of the film which was really interesting and especially how they done bella's death, just brilliant!!! loadz of great pictures!!! cant wait for bd part 2 woohoo!!!!
on 15 July 2013
Beautiful wedding, couple, guest's friends in this 1st installment, The honeymoon that takes them down a path of anger hurt misunderstanding & the unknown of what will become.
The beginning of the end to which the beginning starts & Bella comes full circle. What she always wanted comes true, a vampire & Edward's soul mate in every way possible even when there was much doubt................................
on 19 January 2012
Great books with amazing insights into the making of the movies and some glorious photographs of the stars and scenery. I have all 4 now and will also buy the one for the second part of Breaking Dawn when it comes out!!
VINE VOICEon 23 February 2012
Bought this as a gift for my 13 year old daughter.....she loves it! Its a very in depth look at the latest Twilight Movie with full run of the story, amazing photos from the movie and lots of general Twilight information. Its very detailed and frankly I think this particular series of movie companions is amazingly good value for money too. If you love the franchise......you will love this book. I looked through it before I gave it to her and honestly felt as if I had seen the movie there was so much in there!
on 14 July 2012
for ANY person mildly interested in Twilight, you will love this! it gives you a great insight into the making of Breaking Dawn and briefly Twilight, New Moon and Eclipse!!!

It shows you brilliant qualty pictures and tells you differences between the original manuscript and the actual film!

Overall a happily bought book by a content customer!!!