Customer reviews

on 5 July 2017
love this book very happy with it thank you
on 3 June 2017
Love the patterns and they are gorgeous
on 20 April 2012
I bought this book to make small toys for and with the children. The instructions are easy to understand with clear drawings so that school children (maybe with some help from an adult) can follow them and gain practice. I find it is a fun activity where different age groups can work together and make, rather than buy, toys which should last a while, and which cost cost very little money. Fiona Goble's passion for knitting has produced a very useful book that will be used for many years to come.
on 4 January 2012
A beautiful book with lots of different things to make for Christmas. Will be usuing this site again in the future. Arrived quickly despite it being so close to Christmas.
on 20 January 2012
What a wonderful book, clear instructions, and they turnout as they should. I can recommend this book to even a basic knitter.
on 16 April 2016
This is the wrong cover. I took a chance and ordered it because my friend had a copy of the Twelve Knits of Christmas. Luckily the right book was delivered. It has nothing to do with Woman's Weekly and has a lovely cover showing the gifts from the song The Twelve Days of Christmas. It is a really lovely book and I have already knitted a turtle dove and a swan a-swimming. They are small and a bit fiddly but the instructions are very clear. It's a pity about the cover. Perhaps my review will help people who can't understand what this cover has to do with the actual book. Search Google and you should find what the cover should be I.e pictures of the items to be knitted.
Thoroughly recommended.
on 19 May 2013
My knitting group find the faces, especially the eyes very creepy,
The bird patterns are fine
A good explanation of the possible religious interpretation of the song
on 15 December 2013
I couldn't resist getting this book after seeing them knitted. I love to knit so it will be next year before I will get them done. Thanks Amazon for having this Book, you have never let me down yet when it comes to getting anything within reason yet. thanks again! J Keeley
on 28 April 2013
I had seen this knitted by someone and when this book was suggested by Amazon I ordered it straight away. The instructions are easy to follow and the illustrations clear . I have started knitting these but can't promise to have all completed by Christmas 2013!
on 15 November 2013
Surprisingly easy for someone who doesn't rate themselves as a knitter! Good to use up loads of odd bits of wool.
Too much of a challenge to knit the whole lot before Christmas - this is going to be a year on year project!