on 7 June 2010
Most of the tips inside this book, were published in the two previous tips books, published over 15 years ago, so if you're like me and have read them cover to cover many times, there's sadly little new here, which I don't understand. There must have been enough new tips in the hundred plus issues since, to make it entirely new.

If you haven't got the original books, then it's well worth buying. Hillarious.
The humour contained within this tome's pages can only be described as base and lavatorial.

It's for this reason I keep my copy hidden away in plain sight in the bathroom so as house guests and myself can snigger at it's mirthful magnificence whilst interspersing this with grunts and strains as we curl out many inches of great foetid gorilla's fingers whilst basking in the warm glow of it's rapier wit.

Enjoy.
on 7 July 2015
I just love the tips in Viz...most are the pinnacle of stupid,silly,crazy hilarity.I laugh out loud at them,not the "lol" so overused today,but genuine laughter.I always get the annual,and the offshoots are all worthy of shelf space.OK,it's not Tolstoy...but take a tip from me...and invest in the best fun money can buy(without paying a heavily bejewelled leopard skin coated gent with gold teeth,hiring out girls,on a street corner near you)!!!!!!!!
on 10 September 2015
This is hilarious, I have bought my Dad Viz annuals every year for Christmas, I found these and a couple of others outside of the yearly annuals to keep him amused for his birthday.
I always end up reading these myself!
on 14 March 2014
A very funny book from Viz. If you're programmed with the appropriate sense of humour, this will be right up your street. I originally bought a copy of this a few years ago for a work colleague in the secret Santa. I was contemplating keeping it but I was unable to get something else in time. To make matters worse, the colleague didn't like it! I'm glad I bough this copy for myself.
on 19 March 2014
I enjoyed reading this but by about half way I found some of the tips being repeated with only the names of the contributor changed. And some of them were merely contrived jokes and complaints about organisations and individuals which raised a smile but rarely a laugh.
on 5 June 2014
I have not read viz magazine. However it can be a little tiresome reading it front to back, although doing this can aid you in writing your very own top tips from the disturbed plethora of chaotic ideas that exist within us all. I plan to buy the sequel to this and the sequel to an earlier addition which had 500 of them. If you are looking for jokes for writing or just inspiration or to improve your social skills, top tips takes away the need to read Tommy Cooper jokes.
on 10 January 2012
This is a great and frequently very amusing collection of Viz Top Tips which, for me, is not a book for a long reading session but rather one to be dipped into whenever I'm in the mood for a quick cheer-up and, as such, I'm sure it'll be making me laugh for some time to come. If you're one of those folk who keeps funny books in the bathroom then this is a prime candidate.
on 28 April 2013
READERS. Save $$$ by buying this book instead of paying loads of cash for 50 or so back issues of Viz.
on 20 September 2011
This publication lives in the smallest room of the house. It is ideal for picking up in short spurts shall we say. Lots of laugh out loud moments even when it's the 2nd time you read a top tip. I have bought two more copies for friends to share the joy. Some very inspiring tips too. Brilliant!