Format: Paperback|Change

on 5 August 2012
My 10 year old and 17 year old loved this book with it's easy to follow instructions. I found it very helpful too, has improved my drawings 100%. Love the whole range.
on 21 June 2015
Nice exercises well explained for novices and those out of practice. I'm still working my way through the book but from the first couple of exercises completed I'm really happy with the results and rekindled my desire to drawer again.
VINE VOICEon 28 December 2015
I just bought this on a whim having stumbled across it on Amazon and it was cheap (less than a fiver). It’s about 28cm x 22cm and has just 32 pages. Mark Bergin has loads of these book types on Amazon dealing with every possible subject under the Sun and they seem to be aimed at the beginner or young person. It’s OK and there’s some good tips in there but it’s nothing fantastic.
on 22 December 2014
Very satisfied with this purchase.Very clear drawings and instruction.certainly one of my favorite art instruction books
on 13 January 2013
I purchased this for my 12 year old son as a stocking filler. It is an extremely helpful visual book, which I highly recommend for any budding artist young or old!
on 23 November 2010
my 10year old adores art and found it really useful in improving her techniques for drawing faces, taking each feature separately then together.
on 18 February 2013
I got this book for my best friend as she was just starting to learn how to draw and she said this book is a great help and she is going to get the other book in this set.
on 14 August 2016
the book is very good it really helps .. reason for giving 4 stars is because its not wire bound if it was wire bound it would be a lot easier to use book because you can fold the page right round when u are finished on one page so you can start on next page without book closing in on you when your trying to draw .....
on 22 October 2013
Interesting and an easy guide. A great help to learn how to draw, excellent way to learn to draw. Thank you.
on 15 December 2013
Straight froward book...does what it says and very easy to follow with some good tips. Will see what the outcome is!