Format: Paperback|Change

on 19 November 2011
Great little stocking filler for any JLS fan - good fun for Christmas Day. My niece will love it! Really Pleased.
on 18 February 2011
I bought this for my daughter who is an avid JLS fan, and it kept her quiet all night (with her sister,might I add, who is not a fan). She said its fantastic and has recommended it to all her friends. Good buy, just for the peace and quiet.
on 6 March 2013
i bought this for my niece for christmas as a little extra present. she loved it! she is a massive JLS fan and this kept her quiet for a bit! she loved the puzzles, quizes and also pictures of the boys and it was well worth the money!

would definately recommend.
on 2 January 2012
Got this as Xmas pressie for my 13yr old. Loves it, big JLS fan. Even I have picked it up and tested my knowledge
on 6 November 2012
Bought two of these each for a 9 and 11 year old JLS fan. Kept one busy on a flight to Australia with lots of good questions. Would recommend to keep a fan busy for a while!
on 14 February 2013
Purchased as a last minute pressie for my 10year old Nephew.I was expecting a larger book.A little expensive for what it was.My nephew liked it so it was'nt that bad!
on 25 May 2013
I brought this for my 11 year old daughter for Christmas, she loved it and proved she is a super fan - would recommend but not for the younger age group
on 17 February 2013
Very speedy delivery and my granddaughter was pleased with the book which had lots of information on the group. A great gift for the Christmas tree
Bought this for a 10 year old JLS fan so hopefully it will be received well at Christmas and hopefully no-one else has got her the same gift.
on 10 July 2013
Got these for a little bridesmaid at my wedding and they are exactly what I was looking for. Am sure it will keep her fully entertained.