Format: Hardcover|Change

on 2 February 2012
It was just what I needed to understand how English grammar is structured and why. For me it is important to speak in grammatically correct English so as to express myself clearly. This book helps me do that.
on 31 December 2010
English can be really tricky to grasp, so this book is just the answer! Ideal to dip in and out when you have a question, or to read right through - and I can gaurantee that, at some point, you will say "I didn't know that!" Full of fascinating snippets of information, this is far from being a dry guide and is perfect for all lovers of the English language. With the current concern over literacy levels, we all need to encourage children (and not least, by our own good example) to be diligent over correct use of English. The book covers grammar, spelling and punctuation and is full of examples of correct usage. Buster Books publish many more great titles, so take a look at their website.
on 19 October 2010
First impression is that this book will be a great aid to my grandchildren at school and to assist them with their homework.
on 20 February 2013
I've already lost the book to the teaching assistant in year 6 who is using it to refresh both her memory and that of the students in her class who are getting ready for their SATs test.
on 24 January 2013
Bought as a gift for my daughter who is studying English and teaching, these books are great they are humorous and have a lot of useful information in them
on 19 December 2013
I bought this for my daughter and found it and the associated books very readable and useful for those of all ages. It builds confidence in communication
on 3 March 2014
This book is very eductational, I highly recommend everyone to buy this.
It includes science english, maths and even Life saving tips
on 31 May 2015
A brilliant book for any beginner writer, you'll learn a lot from it.
on 19 October 2015
Great book for my daughter to read and learn form
on 30 December 2014
Quick guide makes info easy to remember.