on 6 August 2016
I have been showing off my new found knowledge ever since I bought this book. I believe the right amount of information is provided and at appropriate level. I felt informed without being bombarded and the topics are interesting, versatile, and broadly diverse. I thoroughly recommend this book.
on 7 January 2018
fantastic condition, quick delivery, fab book
on 27 October 2017
I know most people don't want to revisit their school years but a lot of the basic knowledge that we know we have forgotten the details. This book gives you those snippets of information back. I thoroughly enjoyed it and improved my knowledge one again.
on 17 March 2016
A quick, easy to read summary of a lot of various subjects. Most of it I used to know, so hopefully I remember it next time a pub quiz comes around...
on 20 February 2013
Lots of things that jog your memory.. and some new stuff you never learned in the first place. Worth the price.
3 people found this helpful
on 1 February 2015
Very Informative with an easy to read style, like a reference book that you can dip Into.
Perfect for people who like to Quiz
on 7 March 2015
I am happy withe my purchase and the quick delivery.
on 11 October 2012
Interesting. Many things to read about. Some more interesting that others.

Very much like school books that you used to love.
on 7 January 2016
so clever
on 14 November 2012
Very funny and I love the kindle edition. Also very useful and a book to dip into. Would be an excellent gift.