VINE VOICEon 5 July 2012
I looked at buying the previous edition of this guide a couple of years ago when I was on a trip to Burgundy - and plumped for another title instead. This year, I am off to the Jura - and there is only one guidebook that I could find in English that caters for the region!

But even though it is about your only choice - it is still worth getting. Michelin always covers things in an authoritative and comprehensive manner - and this is up to their usual standards.

Because it covers two large and diverse regions, it cannot offer you details on every small town and village you might encounter - but it is still a very good guide to the area.

And that is all you can ask really!
on 19 October 2014
The descriptions of the area and attractions are interesting and useful, but the accuracy of the restaurant recommendations that we tried are poor and not accurate.
My trust in this series has been damaged. I shall not use it again.
on 15 August 2013
Like many British visitors to France, I have spent much more time in the west of the country than the east. I am now planning a trip to Burgundy and finding this book full of helpful information on the different departments, towns and cities and countryside. As well as historical background on cities like Dijon, the book indicates other towns of interest and describes the surrounding areas, indicating the type of leisure activities available, such as hiking and cycling. It is the best guide to Burgundy I have found.
on 29 May 2014
Always buy Michelin Green Guides.Had to purchase 3 different books to cover area we intend to visit.Had to as would not be without on holiday.
on 27 May 2016
we go next week so we'll let you know!
on 27 July 2015
ideal for overall view
on 18 November 2011
More use to read at home to plan the holiday not sure I would use it much when we get there