on 30 August 2015
I bought it as a present for her friend. Years later she still talks about it and enjoys all the projects in this book.
on 1 June 2013
again another lovely book and i was able to check inside if it was what i wanted it makes all the difference thank you
on 4 September 2010
An absolutely gorgeous book, with loads of lovely ideas and projects - only problem is which one to do first! I bet we see loads more of this around Xmas, when it will come into it's own.
on 1 August 2014
Bought as a gift for a friend. Lovely projects inside and clear instructions . great book and would recommend
on 21 September 2010
I was thrilled with this book, such lovely creative and fresh ideas in gorgeous colour palettes. I want to make it all! The projects seem very clear and not too tricky and there is a useful list of suppliers at the back to get the right fabrics. I can't wait to start a project.
on 24 July 2014
Great book, lots of nice projects to try with easy to follow instructions.
on 13 January 2015
Not bought for me but have had no complaints so assume it must be okay.
on 21 October 2016
lots of lovely interesting things to do, would recommend good buy
on 29 June 2015
Really usefull - if you are into that sort of thing - probably
on 9 April 2011
This book is one of my favourite craft books. It is beautiful to look at, has easy to follow instructions and inspires me to get my sewing equipment out and actually make the items featured. So far I have made 3 projects from this book and I am delighted with the results. I will gradually work my way through this one and probably make everything in it.