Format: Paperback|Change

on 16 April 2017
I'm loving these books! Small enough to carry around in my bag and full of great info and pictures for needlefelting
on 30 October 2010
I have read his other Know your ... and I been waiting for this to come out. It gives you a basic knowledge of chickens which help me choose the right ones for me in the future.
on 3 May 2012
Excellent little book, I say little as I was quite surprised when I opened the package and saw the size of it. Inspite of this it is a well designed, informative book with good photographs and well deserving of a place on the chicken book shelf.
on 13 June 2010
Very informative in an elementary way. It outlines the recognition features and the pictures are very clear. I think that it would be useful to add internet references as to where further information about the particular types of chicken is available for those seeking more in depth information.
on 8 June 2015
Excellent book, my son keeps hens and breeds them, he thinks this book is very good.
on 23 April 2016
great little book, clear photographs and information on breeds of chicken
on 6 July 2014
Bought this and others in series v good
on 1 January 2015