Customer reviews

Self Mapping: How to Awaken to Your True Self
Format: Paperback|Change

on 18 May 2010
This is a great book. Adapting goal setting to work with both sides of the brain makes so much sense and is really working for me. However, from a business perspective I have found Brian's other book to be my prefered choice. Since creating my first 'map' my business has rocketed, attracting so much positivity towards me that I am spinning with shock. This stuff really does work, as long as you actually do the work and keep at it!

Goal Mapping: How to Turn Your Dreams into Realities
on 25 November 2010
If I could give this book 100 stars I would.

I have completed all the exercises bar the very last (you could say most important) one.

But I've already gotten my total money's worth.

I have learnt, thanks to this book, all about the low-self and the High-Self (and hence the Ego).

This area alone has transformed my life.

Thank you Brian for being the messenger on this one !
on 2 May 2015
I could not put this book down! I personally found it not only easy to read but also mind blowing in its content. I have now created the maps and am ready to make their visualization and reflection become part of my daily life. I think this man is on to something here!
on 18 March 2015
This chap is an inspiration. Sam the magic Genie is great for kids and adults
on 23 February 2015
really practical and helpful
on 22 December 2011
I was so disappointed when I opened this book and started reading.It's a collection of old exercises with quotes from the great and good.What it doesn't do is enable you to make permanent,effective changes.If you are interested in doing just that,look at NLP authors such as Richard Bandler or Ian McDermott instead.
on 8 April 2009
In this third workbook in the Mapping series, Brian Mayne makes another giant leap forward in his ability to write the complex simple.

Perhaps he has this super gift because he is Self taught. Who Knows? The important thing is that it makes for an easy and enjoyable read, whilst one travels into the powerful depth of the Self.

The other thing I like about this workbook is it is practical. By the end of the book I had created my own low self map and High Self Map without spending an extra penny. He even gives away the Self Map templates on his website.

If you loved the last chapter of Eckhart Tolle's New Earth then you'll love Self Mapping. It's wizard!

Awaken your true Self my friend.

Tim Downes