Customer reviews

Circus of Sins (Kayla Steele): 3 (Kalya Steele)
Format: Paperback|Change

on 3 August 2014
I love this series but by the end of the story I feel we've been left hanging.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
VINE VOICEon 13 August 2010
Authors within the Urban Fantasy genre are taking some big risks with characters with some of the flaws that they're adding, but they seem to pay off in the long run as it allows the reader to get to grips with their foibles which then allows a more human countenance. What Natasha has done, which may be a bit difficult for a number of readers to swallow is have an addiction to heroin that really does give the character realistic traits. Her writing is hardcore, her style of storytelling brutal but it's the way in which the characters come across that make you stay for the duration of the story. It's well written, it definitely something different although to be honest I wouldn't advise jumping into this without having read the other titles in the series first. If you have gentle sensibilities this may not be the best author for you, but if you're looking for something fresh and different then she's definitely worth a punt.
on 2 June 2010
I don't think any review could quite sum up the splendour of this third installment in the Kayla Steele series ... I don't feel my words would do it any justice ...

Wow ... after waiting what has felt like an age to get my hands on this book I can honestly say that the hours I devoured it in certainly satisfied my hunger for these incredible 'gems'.

I received my treasure yesterday and completed it at 4am this morning. I, or anyone else for that matter, could simply not pry the paper from my fingers (well, not without me baring my own teeth and snarling at them :)) it was simply just.that.damn.good.

Natasha never faulters in her sequels, merely growing in strength from book to book, whereas i find in other authors that in many sequels their writing becomes weaker and dull ...

Of the hundreds of books I have read Natasha has by far come the closest (almost identical) to my own 'taste' of imagination.

The world she paints for us to see is it exactly how I would (and often do wish to) see ... if only ...

Kayla Steele, what is not to adore? Her relentless attittude and driven urge for revenge is highly admirable leaving you no choice but to stand and route for her every step of the way.

Mutt ... by far my favourite ... the 'will-they-won't-they' between this pair leaves you gritting your teeth in anticipation, wishing they would just face up to it and the get it on already, but knowing that when it is done it will be missed ... but still ...

Quite simply to enjoy this book the previous two are a MUST read and a MUST keep by all means.

Unfortunately this book has left me feeling hungry for more so i must wait patiently on my thread and wait ... but i know it will be more than worth it.