Customer reviews

on 20 August 2017
If you are looking for a book with recipes for offal you can actually source from your supermarket or butcher, as I was, then this is not it. Full of recipes requiring hard to find ingredients such as caul I cannot recommend this book for the everyday cook.
on 6 March 2014
as food prices seem to be exponentially rising (80p for a solitary red pepper in my local 'super' market) I have been searching for ways in which to reduce my food costs. offal seemed like a sensible area to explore which is why i bought this book. upon opening it i have to say that i was pretty intimidated; tripe, eyes, brains, lungs... you get the picture. however, that's to be expected from a book which is entitled 'offal' so i pulled myself together. so far i have only ventured so far as a kidneys and liver, both of which were enjoyable. if you're after something completely different to almost all other cook books, one which opens up an entire new area of cooking or if you're adventurous with your food then this is a book that should interest you.
on 2 August 2011
I love Offal and this book has some amazing recipes and I cant wait to try them. Offal is underated and all I can say is dont knock it until you try it.
on 11 December 2015
Too Americanised. Not the book expected
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 3 January 2016
An absolute must for Offal lovers