on 1 March 2013
For fans of vibrant yet fresh Danish/Scandinavian style, this is the book for you!

As I read Charlotte's book I felt her warm spirit and energy for creating a vibrant and welcoming home throughout. From bedrooms to bathrooms and kitchens to playrooms, and everything in between, Charlotte's book is the ultimate guide to inviting a cheerful and welcoming feel into your home. There are also `happy home makes' that give the book an informal, throw-yourself-into-decorating approach that encourages you to decorate with confidence.

I love this cheerful addition to my coffee table arsenal and I think you will, too!
on 14 June 2013
Love this book so much. I am renovating my house and it has become my bible!! You have to be creative though as most of the products in the beautiful houses shown have expensive rice, studio ditto..etc. You have to be creative and make your own version.

Love this book as it is just full of great pictures.
on 20 June 2013
This is my favourite interiors book of the moment - if, like me, you want page after page of glorious rooms or delightful corners to inspire, drool over or just relax into a dream-like state then this is the book for you. I always start looking at it with a view to calmly and precisely breaking down just what is attracting me about each picture so I can recreate the sensation in my home. The products won't be the same, of course but that's not how this style works. My house is very much furnished with bootsale and charity-shop finds rather than trendy, expensive 'little gorgeous things' so I do get the odd pang of sorrow, however I can still achieve this feel on my budget with a little work and an open eye. But, every time, I'm drawn in so much that I just gorge, eating up colour and idea like chocolate bars until finally I finish page-turning and relax replete and satisfied. Nom, nom, nom - and not a calorie imbibed! Heaven.
on 28 March 2015
Great book, for lovers of colour and colourful accents/accessories. Although the it is about 'Rice' products, I found great inspiration from the room layouts and how to use them in my small home. Good for those who are unsure/afraid of using colour on walls. I did get the library book first and loved it, so I now have this copy for my home library.
on 21 December 2013
For inspiration .... If you like colour-saturated interiors with a white backdrop, then you'll like this .... not just a catalogue for RICE's wares ....
on 2 April 2013
Love the book. Colourful and lots of inspriation. Would be good to know where some of the furnishings displayed in the book were sourced.
on 23 August 2013
I'm really into this author's homewares business, and this book gives some insight into the world behind that aesthetic. I think that I was hoping for more variety and heaps of inspiration in sumptuous illustrations. It got a bit samey quite quickly (paint the walls white and pile up lots of bright things), but it's a nice addition to my interiors library.
on 5 March 2013
If you like colour this book is definately for you. It contains page after page of exotic bright interiors. I found it a little cloying after a while although there were some nice ideas but not really my style.
on 26 March 2013
Very colourful and moorish! Just want to sit down and flick through it to get fun ideas. Very pleased with the purchase.
on 20 March 2013
My friend Charlotte from RICE wrote this book and the moment the publisher sent it to me asking that I write the foreword, I requested that I spend a day with the PDF file to examine the contents. I wanted to be 100% certain that this book was one that I would want to stand behind. I wrote back in 20 minutes saying YES YES YES!

I loved Happy Home the moment I opened it. The rooms are colorful and joyous just like the RICE brand, but it doesn't feel like a RICE catalog or something where Charlotte is marketing her brand - or inauthentic - it feels very much like Charlotte's your friend and she is guiding you through her favorite spaces, sharing tips and tricks and teaching you her entire philosophy of creating magic everyday and how that works.

I am so glad I wrote the foreword and completely honored to be part of Charlotte's first interiors book! I hope that everyone reading it will love it as much as I do. I'm an interiors author myself so I have very high standards - I can guarantee you that this book does not disappoint. Even if you don't love TONS of color in your home, Charlotte will gently guide you to make small but meaningful changes that are subtle but still have presence.

Great book - I highly recommend, thumbs up, high five, 5 stars, an Oscar, a Golden Globe and whatever else you can give to someone for a job well done. Gorgeous!