Customer reviews

on 22 November 2016
Absolutely fantastic book. I have many pastry and baking books and this is one of the best. I should say that it has lots of the the type of recipes I personally like making like posh teacakes (like tunnocks) so if you like confectionery this is a great book
3 people found this helpful
on 10 April 2017
I have just finished a chocolate course and this book is a great reference book for carrying on with making chocolates.
on 1 October 2016
Tha is a really good publication. Detailed explanations, good recipes and fantastic pictures. Well done William Curley -
on 20 August 2013
I purchased this book after visiting William Curleys chocolate and patisserie shop in Belgravia and was blown away by the quality of this book. I am not a professional chef however I've always had in interest in chocolate making and this book tells you the history as well as all the basics with really clear instructions and images to accompany them. Although titled couture chocolate it also had a lot of baked and Patisserie inside, which is not obvious from the cover. The book is full of stunning photography, I found myself simply looking at this book for several hours! A must have for all those interested in cooking with chocolate, I would recommend this book to anyone!
on 19 February 2018
Stunning book, look forward to working from it
on 19 March 2015
The first book of hopefully many, William is giving us all a masterclass in all things chocolate, truly sensational, some of the best recipes and ideas around. William manages to make it simple in its explanations, making things very easy to follow. This is a remarkable book both in its recipes and design, the publisher has chosen a master in his field and she has used her talents with the photographer to give us a stunning book. A must have book for any professional kitchen, let’s hope we see a lot more tarragon and mustard ganache and rosemary and olive oil chocolates.
on 30 October 2014
This must be the Rolls Royce of chocolate books. This and probably the GU book which is more about the recipes.
Curley walks you through every stage of working with chocolate. Treat yourself and buy it.
on 3 December 2012
I gave my friend this book for his birthday. and he loved it.
He's a baker and loves chocolate. this book is really professional and i would recommend this for people and like professional. It's not really for people how want to do something quickly and easy. This one requires the eyes and talent of a professional. Love it!
on 16 July 2016
A great book with beautiful pictures of all the recipes. Some of the recipes seem a bit daunting at first because of the amount of work that goes into them but don't be put off. Each element is generally simple will help to increase your skills and give you the confidence to try anything.
on 14 January 2016
This was a present for a chocolate enthusiast ... They were very pleased and will try some of the projects.