Customer reviews

Format: Hardcover|Change

on 9 December 2012
Not overwhelmed with Kelly Hoppen book, many of these ideas were displayed in her TV programme, which is actually better than her book.
on 30 September 2013
It is good inspirational book. You can get very good ideas such as fabric ideas, colors and so on for your home and make it your own. This book will give you hint of how unlimited your imagination can be.
on 24 February 2013
I bought this as a birthday present for a friend. However, on having a quick look through it think I may also order a copy for myself. There are some lovely photographs and ideas in there.
on 2 December 2015
Well written piece. I took more from Hoppen's writing, than I did from the pictorial inspiration.
I understand it is about her trademark style but I felt pictures were a bit samey.
on 6 November 2013
Great book well illustrated,informative.inspirational. Simplicity,sophisticated styling. Has a calming effect on your life and how you wish to live it. Very enjoyable . Big fan .
on 21 December 2016
Good book for ideas that you can adapt.Some photos are the same just taken from a different angle.However,if you like her ideas for styling and decor I would recommend.
on 11 January 2015
Not impressed Kelly. Passed on!
on 27 March 2014
This book has a combination of great photos and helpful advice. Kelly Hoppen has a very distinctive style. Some may think its a bit formulaic but I like it!
on 16 November 2011
An excellent purchase full of wonderful ideas for the home. My wife is now taking the house apart to start again....maybe I should just hide the book!
on 21 January 2013
Bought this for my Partner as a Christmas present, and she is more than pleased with the book. it is well presented with lots of photos for Ideas.