on 7 November 2009
It is quite a while since I bought a copy of Viz and this has re-kindled my enthusiasm for this kind of humour!
on 26 April 2015
Top Tip: VIZ OWNERS. Make more money by getting your readers to contribute most of the funny material in your magazine (Letterbocks, Top Tips, Profanisaurus), then sell it back to them twice - first in the regular magazine and then in hardcover "best of" books!
on 4 January 2010
This is the best Xnas pressie for my man. Its the one thing that keeps him quiet. For those who have a zany sense of humour this is for you. Its a yearly album like those that were placed in every Xmas stocking back in the 50`s 60`s & 70`s. There is no PC it`s just plain filth. A must for every person who has a wicked sense of humour.
on 21 January 2011
This book contains so much material and is so funny. It is well worth buying and will prove to be a book to dip in and out of but perhaps not leave on the coffee table for children to discover !!
on 28 February 2010
Bought this as a present but dipped into it before giving it. I almost kept it as it is a very funny and irreverent and good value for money. I know it was equally well received and would buy others in the series.
on 13 June 2014
Bit of a tradition and i was now diappointed when it arrived. In good condition and on time. The only disappointment I had, was that it was a gift and not something that I got to enjoy personally.
on 17 February 2014
I have been buying these every xmas. My son bought 1,2,3, ( I think? ) and I have bought them every xmas since and for the last 6yrs I have done the same for my Son-in-law. They love it..
on 26 December 2013
This, like any Viz manual was full of laughs and proved a quality read, arrived quickly in good condition. Always the avid fan
on 14 August 2013
The book is hilarious, unless you are a part of the PC brigade, which in that case, you should not read this book.
on 3 June 2016
Purchased from a wish list, accepted as a welcome gift and the recipient enjoyed the content.