on 16 February 2018
Arrived all OK
on 29 July 2013
my son and daughter enjoyed reading this book. i had told them how i enjoyed reading this book when i was young and they wanted to read the book as well. delivery was quick and efficient. i will be reading the book myself again.
on 27 April 2016
This was great for introducing the story of Oliver Twist to my class in a condensed way.
on 4 December 2015
A classic story retold for children.
on 12 July 2013
Whilst I appreciate the real story is a little long this could have been slight more detailed; my daughter read it in 10 minutes start to finish so if you want a longer read wait till your child can appreciate the real thing!
on 19 May 2014
I read this book to my 5 year old grandson, the vocabulary was suitable and the pictures made it easier for home to understand the characters. We all enjoyed revisiting Dickens!
on 18 July 2015
y5 friendly adapted story
on 13 August 2012
I ordered this book to introduce my six-year-old to Charles Dickens. Oliver Twist seemed like a good character to begin this with and there were a fair few versions available. I am glad I settled on this as it brilliantly retold and quality of illustration is good too.
on 17 December 2016
I don't know her reaction to this DVD as she took it home to watch
on 4 December 2011
Dicken's original story is retold well, the darker parts are inevitably softened but the story still keeps it's impact while being accessible to younger readers. I would recommend.