on 29 May 2011
I wanted a book that really described all available campsites in Normandy. While this book was aimed at the best campsites, it wasn't very clear whether the suggestions excepted tents as we were doing a cycle-camping holiday. Very good descriptions of the sites, but it appeared to be aimed at the camper-van/caravan community.

Unfortunately the internet provided much better results for locating campsites for this type of holiday.
on 24 August 2011
An excellent guide. Very helpful to anyone thinking of camping in France for the first time as we just have. We relied on the information given, and found the sites we chose absolutely perfect. We would treat it as our essential companion for camping in France next year.
on 22 September 2011
I bought this book for our camping holiday and wished I hadn't bothered. The book is not easy to use, the maps are poor and the Internet delivered much better, up to date and accurate results.
on 28 September 2011
If your on a touring holiday as we were then you should really buy this book. The information was brilliant and easy to follow. The best thing about this is that it gave you the GPS coordinates which saved us so much time. The only negative comment I have is that I would have preferred more images of a lot more of the campsites but it certainly wouldn't stop me from buying another one from the series if we decided to go to a different country. This is a great book !!!
on 12 September 2011
Great book, just what I need to travel and tour france.
Covers all the types of sites i'm intending to use with very good detail.
on 5 February 2014
I am n I n tried n it n but too n genteel and NICE N N for my n liking