on 9 February 2013
A very usefull book. It covered items of interest,where to stay and eat etc. A bit weighty,so should have purchased the kindle copy.
on 21 February 2011
I'm just back from 10 days in the Mother City and took this guide with me - not only does it cover all the basics but I particularly liked the local ideas, input and top tips.
The pull out map also worked really well - not too obvious when walking around town, but quick and easy to use.
Its a really useful guidebook that was easy to carry around and use as a reference guide whilst there and very durable - I also downloaded a couple of apps for my iphone and this book easily outperformed them as it was far more up to date.
What to do next visit now I've done the main sights? a wine tour in Franschoek or a cooking course in Cape Malay food in Bo'Kap - its got all the ideas covered!